After what seems like an eternity we are delighted to finally open our doors to Widney House Clinic and Studio.
To ensure your safety we are sanitising the studio before and after each class. This includes all touch points and facilities you may need to use. Doors and windows will be open before and after each class to thoroughly ventilate the studio.
We have measured a distance of 2m between each mat and marked this up for your convenience.
1. Prebooking and prepayment is essential as we have limited spaces of 8 each class. Prepayment minimises any contact.
2. Arrive ready for your class and with time to prepare. Late arrivals can’t be admitted due to COVID-19 restrictions.
3. Be dressed in your yoga clothing with only essential items such as car keys and water bottle.
4. Please bring your own equipment such as blocks, strap and yoga mat. If you do not have these items then we have them on sale for your convenience.
5. Please sanitise your hands as you come in the door with the hand gel provided.
6. Please remove your shoes and place in the sanitised storage unit provided, along with any other items such as car keys.
7. We ask that you walk to your mat with socks on or use the appropriate sanitiser provided for your feet.
8. The front of the mat should be placed in line with the markers on the floor. These have been spaced at 2m apart.
9. During the class please stay on your mat. No hands on adjustments will be made, and powerful breathing techniques will not be taught.
10. Masks are not required during class unless you would prefer to wear one.
11. Should you need to use toilet please pop your socks back on and be sure to wash and sanitise your hands before returning to class.
12. When coming into class and leaving class please maintain a safe, social distance from those around you.
13. If you are arriving for an appointment in the clinic then please enter the clinic door and use the hand sanitiser provided.
14. PPE is worn by the clinician and there is sufficient timing between patients to sanitise the room and all touch points.
15. If you are visiting the osteopath please be aware that guidlelines issued by GOSC are being following to ensure your safety.
This all seems a little serious and we do want you to have fun! We have to be careful to keep you, and of course us, safe at all times.
If you have any questions or need to discuss anything then please email or give one of us a call!
We look forward to moving forward with the clinic and studio and keeping us all healthy!
See you soon!
Sarah and Jules